Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mom's gift

First of all, I am SO sorry I haven't written in a few days! We've been insanely busy here, as usual, and I just couldn't find the time. I am happy to say the class is over...and I got an A!! Not too bad for super last minute, but these past few days I've been in serious recovery mode. I'm back now, so I'll be playing catch up with pictures tomorrow, but wanted to update you all before another day passed!

This is a quilt mom gave this past week to Ben and Cortney.

Caleb helps unwrap 'Gamma Joy's' gift
My mother's dear friend, Carrie, finished this quilt for Ben & Cortney. It has many shades of green, and is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Mom wanted to finish it herself, just didn't have the time; so dear Carrie has helped mom fulfill her dream of giving this in person. What a blessing she is!!

Cortney & Arlene unfolding the quilt...Caleb trying to help!
Ben & Mom admiring the beautiful piece of art!!!

Cortney, Ben & Yvonne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home