Sunday, August 24, 2008

More pics...

Tonight I tucked mom into bed and said what I usually do..."sweet dreams, mommy...if I don't see you in the morning, I'll see you in Heaven...it's a win, win!" This is true, however thinking about mom not being here hurts...yet thinking of her still here with us in pain, hurts. How I wish I could make this better for her! She has kept the strongest faith I've ever seen through all of this...but she is so tired and ready to be done with the pain. Wish I could find a genie in a bottle! sigh...I have the greatest mom EVER!! How I love her so...and would continue to keep taking care of her as long as I could...if only she could be healthier so I could!

Our dear family friend Jerry was in town this weekend and stopped by to see mom. He's like another son to her...how incredibly glad we are he was able to make it!! We love you, Jerry!!! Here are a few more pics I've been meaning to post...

Mom and her other 'son,' Jerry [8-23-08]

My beautiful mom, on 8-13-08. She looks great!!! It's hard to believe she's struggling as much as she is....

Grammy Joy and Caleb! [8-5-08]

Testing out Caleb's new pillow!

Ben, Mom & Caleb [8-5-08]

That's pure joy!!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home