Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday, 8-27

Today started off with rain, which we desperately needed! Mom seemed to be doing pretty good when I left for work, though was uncomfortable as usual. She only got out of bed today to use the bathroom...other than that, she wanted to stay in bed. She was just so tired and wanted to stay laying down. I hate this disease SO much!! If mom was just weak or couldn't walk, I'd find a way to keep doing all this for her...no matter how long it was. Part of me misses being able to just go hang out with friends, but I would much rather do whatever it takes to keep mom here with us...as long as she was comfortable. That's the crappy part...I know she's not and I know she won't be. So, I have to start facing up to the fact that God wants to heal her in heaven. I am so glad I've been able to be here for mom...just so hard to believe she doesn't have much time left.

Again, thanks for your continued support and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home