Friday, July 4, 2008

Busy!

Hello there. Once again, we've been insanely busy around here and I haven't had the chance to update you! Sorry... Ben and Cortney came over the other morning and had breakfast with mom...Caleb was so cute! He pushed a chair over to "Gamma Joy" and lined up all his cars for her to see...absolutely precious. I'll post those pics soon!

My uncle Dick has returned home from the hospital, but it still going back just about every for for lots of tests. He looks MUCH better and seems to be feeling much better, too, which is good. However, he is tired (as is Arlene) and he naps quite often. As I type this, they are actually both napping! Sigh...must be nice. The things I do for the elderly living with me... I'm doing ok, but beyond exhausted. By the time we get mom settled for the night [since it takes 2, I try to get Arlene to go to bed and let the night aide and I handle the situating] it's at least 11:30. Usually, I'm awake by then and struggle falling asleep before 1 am at the earliest. I usually love late nights, but what I would give for a chance to fall asleep early...and not be interrupted! I have a new found appreciation for those of you with small children!!!

Today we are headed over to Ben and Cortney's for their annual 4th of July party. It's a ton of fun...lots of friends and family, good food, great people...plus, where they live you can see every town's fireworks at night! We'll be headed over later than I usually go, as we are hoping mom will be able to last until the fireworks...we'll see. I'll post pics of our time there!

Hope you all have a GREAT 4th of July! Pics to come soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home