Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from Heaven
I still hear the songs
I still see the lights
I still feel your love
on cold wintry nights.

I still share your hopes
and all your cares
I'll even remind you
to please say all your prayers.

I just want to tell you
you still make me proud
You stand head and shoulders
above all the crowd.

Keep trying each moment
to stay in His grace
I came here before you
to help set your place.

You don't have to be
perfect all the time
He forgives you the slip
if you continue to climb.

To my family and friends
please be thankful today
I'm still close bedisde you
in a new special way.

I love you all dearly
now don't shed a tear
cause I'm spending my
Christmas with Jesus this year.

~Anonymous

May you all have a wonderfully, blessed Christmas this year.

Enjoy time with your families...they truly are precious!

With love, Martha


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Such a comforting poem.. We will all miss Yvonne's presence dearly but it very comforting to know that she is resting peacefully in Christ's loving arms and we shall surely see her again lest we only believe in Chirst's ultimate sacrifice....

It is fitting this time of the year to remember that the reason we celebrate the season as we do is because of the gift God sent down to us Jesus Christ, that we may have the comfort of knowing that through Christ we shall never perish yet live through him in heaven for eternity....

I am surely looking forward to that glorious day when Christ return and takes his children up into the clouds

As we look at the current times we should be more anxious of his return and make an extra effort to tell our friends, family, and neighbors about God's love and his gift to us..

God Bless you all in the coming year..

Don Dragoo

December 26, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home